Popular Posts

Monday, December 13, 2010

Birthday Blog

Apologies for not blogging for a while, I was preparing for a birthday party/getting a job/having a hissy fit over my uni results. it was my birthday a couple of days ago and I had a party at my house. It was as I described it the culmination and showing off of all my efforts in renovating and making the house sexy over the past year. But more importantly it was alot of fun and a great chilled time with all my friends from different spheres.
I did fall sick from it, I have the immune system of a pregnant granny with AIDS and as I saw a few people sneezing into their hands and reaching over for handshakes and hugs, I kind of said "fuck it, it's my birthday". As I sit in my bed with vitamin C tablets strewn around me and my first day of work in 2 days I think perhaps it would be better to have done what I normally do around sick people; namely hold my breath, give them dirty looks and treat them like lepers.

Here are a few photos from the night (courtesy of Mitchell)





Thanks to everyone that came/gave speeches/helped out.
Blogging will re commence.

1 comment:

  1. its looks like a wonderful birthday party is going on...food,music,dance and some kids birthday party games are also necessary to make a birthday party memorable...

    ReplyDelete